- Race hosted by the Little Rock Roadrunnners Club
- Only cross country race in the 2017 Grand Prix
- 2017 Arkansas RRCA Cross Country State Championship
- On the Western Hills Park which is a former golf course
- Centennial Bank is providing the cooker and LRRC will be cooking hot dogs and Hamburgers.
- Online Registration
- Early packet pickup at Rock City Running, Friday, September 8, 10am to 6pm. 10300 Rodney Parham Road, Little Rock
- Onsite race day registration starts at 6:30 am
Directions to the Starting Line
From I-430 take the Stagecoach exit and go East about 4 miles. You will turn right on Western Hills Ave.
From I-630 you can take the University exit and go South to Col Glenn and make a right. Western Hills Ave will be on the left about 2 miles
From I-30 you would get off at University and go North to Col Glenn and turn left with Western Hills Ave being 2 miles again
5207 Western Hills Avenue
Little Rock, AR US 72204
Parking is the biggest issue as this a neighborhood park. There will be National Guard Personnel to direct you. There will be some parking at the park itself and the Grand Prix people should get most of that. There is also parking at the Western Hill Methodist Church (1/4 mile from the park) and Western Hills Elementary School which is next to the church. There will be no car parking on Fairway as that will be used for the school buses. Please be aware of residential driveways and not block them.
The Minuteman Cross Country 5K course is pretty as this was once a city Golf Course. The route is 1-1/2 loops around while mostly flat there is a couple of hills.
For further information, check event website:
Bill Torrey, Race Director